2018 State Legislative LuncheonName: 2018 State Legislative LuncheonDate: January 18, 2018Time: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM MSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:If You’re Not At The Table, You’re On The Menu!
This well-know phrase in legislative circles says it all. The Utah State Legislature convenes January 22 for the 2018 session. Join us for lunch with key state legislators to learn more about the upcoming session and discuss our industry’s policy priorities. This important event is also a terrific opportunity to network with colleagues.
Keynote Speaker: Utah State Senator Howard Stephenson, Chair, Senate Revenue and Taxation Committee
We are proud to have Senator Howard Stephenson (District 11) address the life sciences industry as our keynote speaker. He is a member of 12 committees and the primary sponsor of 138 bills. The Senator's work in Utah communities has earned him recognition from numerous institutions and groups. Please come listen, learn, and engage with Senator Stephenson and other lawmakers as the State Legislature prepares to convene.
Legislators Scheduled to attend Include:
- Senator Howard Stephenson
- Senator Lincoln Fillmore
- Senator J. Stuart Adams, Majority Whip
- Representative Justin Fawson
- Representative Michael Kennedy
- Representative Mike Winder
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Capitol - $5,000 (one available)Capitol sponsorship includes:
- Company logo in all marketing materials for the legislative luncheon
- Company logo posted on BioUtah’s website and email blasts at least 3 times
- Verbal recognition at luncheon and listed in program
- Company Acknowledgement in program
- 3-5 minute overview of organization at the beginning of the luncheon
- Have at least 1 legislator at table
- 8 Complementary registrations
Advocate - $500Advocate level sponsorship includes:
- Verbal Recognition at luncheon, listed in program, company logo on sponsored table
- Have at least 1 legislator sit at sponsor table
- 2 complementary registrations for luncheon